Who are we?
Founded in 2012, Provensec has grown to be leading player in Security Assessment and Vulnerability Management market. We are a small, passionate, & powerful team. We invest a lot of resources and time in researching latest hacking trends and mastering new security testing techniques.Provensec has proven passion for security, this is evident from responsible disclosures that our team has made towards leading brands such as Google and LinkedIn.
Provensec team has engaged with some of the leading brands in banking and IT industry to make them more secure. Our team has firsthand experience in working with government institutions focused on national security.
We have multinational footprint when it comes to operations with our security research lab in India and consulting units in Netherlands, USA and Australia.
- A penetration test is a security test to identify security vulnerabilities that are exploitable.
- A penetration test is totally different from a vulnerability scan. A vulnerability scan is automated. A penetration test is a manual test conducted by trained qualified and certified professionals, and uses human interaction and human ingenuity to discover flaws that automated tools often miss.
- Network and configuration penetration tests
- Web application penetration tests,
- Wireless network penetration tests,
- Client-server application penetration tests,
- Mobile device and apps penetration tests, and
- Social engineering.
The cost of penetration testing depends on the client’s goals, the type of risk assessment and the number of assets involved.
This is why we offer a FREE no-obligation consultation. Our technical security experts will learn your goals, determine the scope of the assessment and then provide you with a precise quote.
Depending on the type of testing required and the size of your project, the time it takes to complete a complete a penetration test varies.
In our FREE no-obligation consultation we will ask you some questions regarding your project so we can determine the length of time it will take.
Easy ISMS Tool
ISO 27001 is a requirement for an information security management system (ISMS). An information security management system is a skeleton of policies and procedures that include all legal, physical and technical controls implicated in an organization’s information risk management processes.
Easy ISMS Tool is cloud-based ISMS tool that covers all steps you need to achieve ISO 27001 certification. These include documents, online risk assessment, and templates that are explained with appropriate user guidance. This helps you to accomplish continuous compliance with the ISO 27001 security standard while saving both time and money.
- Step 1: Set-up your private cloud space with Provensec Easy ISMS Tool where you will get consolidated dashboard, reports, user administration features and more.
- Step 2: Define your scope in the Easy ISMS Tool, add locations in the scope of ISMS, add business units, add business process and add assets.
- Step 3: Now manage risk by defining inherent risk, treating identified risks, define an action plan.
- Step 4: Your SOA will be pre-filled based on the above phases. Select applicable controls and implement them.
- Step 5: Meet all mandatory requirements
- Step 6: Monitor your ISMS.
Our cloud based ISMS Tool cost $4999 per year which will give you access to our cloud tool only.
- Fully automated cloud vulnerability scanning
- Uptime monitoring
- Malware monitoring
- On-demand penetration testing
- Threat intelligence
If you are an MSP or a security consulting company looking to offer cloud security as a service – start here. We have done all the hard work for you.
Provensec Private Label Security Solution features many things like following:
- Your own branded cloud-based security as a service system.
- An easy to use automated cloud based security scanning platform.
- Dashboard with your own company logo, color scheme, punch line, and the portal has your URL.
- Monitoring and centrally managing your scanning services across all customers from a single console
- Get started quicklywith our WordPress plug-in or via an advanced API.
- Security scanning reports with your company logo are emailed to your clients automatically.
The Provensec Partner Program is the very backbone of our business model. We are the industry’s first B2B market playerfocusing on helping MSPs and Web Hosting companies to launch their own Security as a Service within 48 hours.
1. Build a new revenue stream without any staffing costs or upfront investment
You can capture your share of the security market by building a scalable business without adding new headcounts or building in-house security expertise. You get a recurring revenue stream which gives you an immediate branding boost and puts you a step ahead with a competitive edge.
2. Your own branded cloud-based Security as a Service offering
Provensec can help you launch your own branded SaaS business within 48 hours. Our business model gives you complete control of this solution so that you can create your sales strategy to your advantage. The portal has your URL, logo and punch line. Scanning Traffic originates from a source marked exclusively for your business.
3. Create your own resellers and gain from your partner program
Our simple licensing system allows you to procure a block of licenses upfront so you are in complete control of your bottom line. This allows you to design your own product portfolio and gain from further B2B enrollments. With higher volumes, you can gain exclusive rights to resell within a certain territory.